F. W. Spilsbury Ltd provides a personal, professional and dignified funeral service in Malvern, while meeting the family's wishes. We offer our services to all denominations including Humanist. We can also carry out woodland burials and burials on private ground.
After discussing your requirements with us, we will take detailed instructions concerning the service you require, ensuring that the funeral is dignified and that it is delivered to our highest professional standards. Below is the support and choice of professional services you can expect from us.
It is important that we emphasise that the services listed below are a rough guide to the kind of services F. W. Spilsbury Ltd offer, we are very flexible and will be happy to adjust our services to your requirements.
• We will arrange for the transfer of the deceased from the place of death, or from the place to which the deceased has been taken, to our premises.
• We will advise and assist you with the registration of the death. Please be aware that we cannot register a death - this must be done by a family member or person closely connected with the deceased.
• We will arrange a date and time for the funeral, in accordance with your requirements.
• We will contact the Church, cemetery/crematorium, and the person who will be conducting the service to arrange a suitable date and time.
• At F. W. Spilsbury Ltd we have a Chapel of Rest allowing you to view the deceased prior to the funeral, according to the family's wishes.
• We will provide the necessary vehicles and staff to conduct the funeral with dignity and professionalism, in accordance with your requirements.
• We will handle all necessary paperwork to enable the burial or cremation to take place.
• We will place death notices in local and/or national newspapers, in accordance with your wishes.
• We are happy to arrange for catering at a venue of your choice following the funeral.
• We will arrange musical requests for the funeral service.
• We will arrange the service sheets for the funeral service, should you require them.
• We are happy to order floral tributes on behalf of the deceased's family, friends and/or colleagues.
• We will take care of all floral tributes delivered to our premises prior to the funeral.
• We will accept donations for a nominated Charity in lieu of flowers on your behalf, as well as providing you with a list of those who have donated.
• Should you decide on a burial, F. W. Spilsbury Ltd also offer a choice of traditional funerals, coffins and caskets to suit your budget.
Simply give us a call on the number listed on this website and we will be happy to go through everything with you.